Ricerca e sviluppo
Ricerca e sviluppoLa ricerca e lo sviluppo sono al centro della nostra politica aziendale.
Desideriamo accompagnarvi nei Vostri progetti, quest’approccio ci consente di comprendere con precisione le interazioni tra il vino e il legno.
In quest’ottica, lavoriamo in stretta collaborazione con l’Istituto di Scienze della Vite e del Vino (ISVV Bordeaux).
L’elenco delle pubblicazioni
● Use of oak wood during malolactic fermentation and ageing: Impact on chardonnay wine character – November 9, 2018
● Wine Ageing in Oak Barrel: Effect of Toasting Process – November 15, 2017
● Comparison between Malolactic Fermentation Container and Barrel – April 1, 2017
● Ellagitannin content, volatile composition and sensory profile of wines from different countries matured in oak barrels subjected to different toasting methods – April 30, 2016
● Differentiation of Wines Treated with Wood Chips Based on Their Phenolic Content, Volatile Composition, and Sensory Parameters – September 29, 2015
● Chemical and sensory evaluation of wine matured in oak barrel: effect of oak species involved and toasting process – October 16, 2014
● How extraction of oak volatiles and ellagitannin compounds affect sensory profile of wine aged with French winewoods – 2014
● Relation between volatile composition, ellagitannin content and sensory perception of oak wood chips representing different toasting processes – February 28, 2013
● Extraction of oak volatiles and ellagitannins compounds and sensory profile of wine aged with French winewoods subjected to different toasting methods: Behavior during storage – February 26, 2013
● Addition of wood chips in red wine during and after alcoholic fermentation: differences in color parameters, phenolic content and volatile composition
Per ottenere le nostre pubblicazioni, vi preghiamo di contattare :