Tonnellerie Nadalié, a simplified joint-stock company with capital of €1,500,000, listed in the trade and companies register of Bordeaux under the number 473 200 640, is responsible for processing the data collected on the Tonnellerie Nadalié and Nadalié Oak Add Ins websites.
Users are expressly informed that, in accordance with article 32 of the law on data processing, files and freedoms of 6 January 1978 as amended, the information they send using the forms on the Tonnellerie Nadalié and Nadalié Oak Add Ins websites is intended for the departments in charge of replying to their requests.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 39 and 40 of the law on “Data processing, files and freedoms” of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, users have the right to access, correct, update and delete their personal data, which they can exercise by contacting email@example.com, or by post to Tonnellerie Nadalié, 99 rue Lafont, 33290 Ludon-Médoc, France specifying “Personal rights” in the subject line and attaching a copy of their proof of identity.
Users have the right to access, withdraw and modify personal data sent by means of cookies under the conditions indicated above.
Users of the Tonnellerie Nadalié and Nadalié Oak Add Ins websites are required to comply with the provisions of the law on data processing, files and freedoms of 6 January 1978 as amended, the violation of which is punishable by criminal penalties. In particular, with regard to the personal data to which they have access, they must refrain from any collection or misuse of this data, and in general, any act likely to infringe the privacy or the reputation of others.
We receive and store data about you, such as:
• Data you provide to us: we collect certain data that you provide to us, including:
– o Your name, email address, address or postcode, and telephone number
• Information from other sources: we also obtain information from other sources, which we protect according to the practices described in this Privacy Statement and in compliance with any additional restrictions imposed by these sources of data.
These sources include:
– Information related to your IP address
– Statistical data: For statistical and audience measurement purposes, we use Google Analytics
USE OF THE DATA
We use this data to personalise our sales and marketing activities, to deal with your requests, and also to communicate with you on these or other topics. This data can be used, for example, to:
• Determine your general location, provide you with localised content, provide you with personalised language or product recommendations, and reply to your queries and requests quickly and efficiently
• Analyse and understand our audience, improve our service and improve our offers and selection of content
• Communicate with you about our service (by email, for example), in order to send you news about Nadalié, invitations to our events or to help you in the event of a problem.
Your Personal Data is retained by Nadalié only for the time corresponding to the purpose of collection, which in no case will exceed 36 months for the data collected for Google Analytics and via the contact form. .